Charlie - Ashley

Charlie - Ashley

Monday, October 25, 2010

Sadie! nooo :)

Caine has started picking up alot of things lately..Today he told sadie no, and popped her hand, when she tried to touch the DVD player.  He's also started copying sean..They play aaah-planes and eli-coppers together :) ...

Hopefully, Charlie will find out about the mine job today.  That would be great if he did.  Caine woke up and called for him this morning.  He also brought me his bob bob air-pants shirt to put on too :)  I've got to get to the apartment today to sign a couple of papers.  We move in this weekend! ya-ya

Lady Sadie is looking too cute today.. I would take a picture but I don't have a camera as of now.  Maybe she can keep her outfit clean until then.  It has flowers on it, and pink.  I guess i'll have to take pics inside today..It's rainy outside.  Today the high is 42, but feels like 24.  One weather site says snow november 1st :)

No comments:

Post a Comment