Charlie - Ashley

Charlie - Ashley

Sunday, November 7, 2010

ALABAMA vs. AUBURN

ok here's the deal. i've been reading the posts on fb and its pretty funny what everyone has to say about both teams. i've always thought that i want both teams to do well but if we are playing each other, my pick my auburn. now when i met charlie it was pretty much a done deal that my butt better be for alabama. IN FACT when i met him and told him i was an auburn fan, he didn't know if it was gonna work with us. now tell me how crazy that is. now i used to live in auburn, i had the cheerleader outfit, etc. my dad used to get the people who dressed up as aubie to come see me. but its like a dang battle over whether i'm for one or the other. so i've decided to go to the "i hope both teams do well, and if they happen to play each other, may the best team win." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment