Charlie - Ashley

Charlie - Ashley

Thursday, March 17, 2011

!!!

We have internet! and cable! and a house phone!

ya-ya. :)

Now i can put pics on here again. So lets talk babies::


Mr. Caine
He is doing pretty great.  He's watching Imagination Movers right now.  I like this show too :)


Miss Sadie-Rose

She is doing great also... Sadie weighed 20lbs at her last doc visit.  Just 8lbs less than Caine.  She's a piggy :)
AND... She walks!



So....Charlie is trying to get into the electrician program at the mine.  Hopefully he will get that, but if not, it should open up a permanent position.  That will give us insurance and a pay raise :)
That would be great bc my dad's insurance won't cover maternity on me since I'm married.  So I'm trying to get medicaid started until Charlie gets permanent.  Which should be soon -summer-. But it would still save a couple hundred dollars until he gets that.

The new baby was about an inch long at my last visit.  The due date is Sept. 29th, but i'm hoping to get induced a week early.  Charlie's 7 days off starts then.

No comments:

Post a Comment