Charlie - Ashley

Charlie - Ashley

Monday, June 13, 2011

Best day ever.

Yesterday we went to a BBQ at Dawn & Ricks..pretty awesome I must say.  Caine got to play with the big kids & run around all day.  That night we took a trip to the hospital.  The babies stayed at my parents house.  Let me just say that Rebecca moves around ALOT.  The nurse said the monitors weren't able to get a reading bc she wouldn't be still.  In the end, they said no more carrying the babies.

I picked them up today & we all went to walmart.  Becky Lou got them tons of stuff.  Each got a book bag that can be carried or rolled, so now they carry their own things instead of me :)  And she got a ton of stuff like medicines, lotions,etc. that i'll need now & later.

We came home and the babies got in the pool.  I can't wait till the apt. pool opens. They are filling it up now.  C&S have floats Becky got them.  Sadie wore her little mermaid swimsuit today.  I've got some really good pics of her.  She sat in her pool talking on her mermaid cell phone :) very cute.
Caine dumped water on her and laughed..very cute also.  The babies have a better tan than I do..big surprise there. My skin repels tan.

Charlie went to work about an hour ago.  We're starting Father's day tomorrow for him.  He's got cards, deodorant :), body wash, a best dad ever t-shirt w/the babies hand prints on it, and aches & pains body soak for after work.  We're also going over to my parents for dinner tomorrow. Spaghetti, corn, & possibly german salad -my FAVORITE-

I guess my break is over now. Time to start some clothes & fold the dry ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment