Charlie - Ashley

Charlie - Ashley

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Swingset.

Today has been really fun.  Surprisingly Caine & Sadie took lunchtime naps.  They must have been very worn out.  Probably from getting so many spankings lol..  They just don't understand: Do not pull my blankets out & then hide in the linen closet for fun.  I have to fold all the burp cloths and sheets....again.

After their nap, we went to my parent's house.  Daddy & Charlie built Caine's swingset today..and this afternoon they got to play on it.  Sadie LOVES a good slide.  She is so small she bounces off the bottom though, but she's not scared at all.  Caine finally went down it, but I think he likes the horse swing & flying saucer swing better.  He can climb on those without help.  I'm a little slow to help him on the big boy swing.

Tomorrow, we are coming back over to grill hamburgers & eat watermelon -Sade's favorite-.  I'm gonna get the slip & slide out too.  They camera will definitely be charged so pics will be posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment