Charlie - Ashley

Charlie - Ashley

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Junebug.

It's June...3 more months till #3 is here :) I just called Monogramming Plus..I thought it would cost more, but she said about 7.50 for a full name to be embroidered on a dress.  So I'm gonna get that done pretty soon.

Sadie is 18mths today..She'll have her check-up tomorrow. Not sure if she gets shots or not.  I'm surprised she is still awake. It's 1:30 & she hasn't had a nap yet. 

So I made homemade everything last night...&& I have to say I did a good job :) lol  Today we are having BBQ deer sandwiches.

Our hot water heater is messed up...and today is our managers last day.  So I doubt they are in a rush to fix it.  At least the stove works though.  And it's not really cold outside, so it feels good in the house.

Caine has really started coming around to people.  He likes going to Penny & Mawmaw's house.  Here he is asleep on his daddy..he has always refused to lay in his lap so this is good & cute::


When I lay Caine down in his bed I always check Sadie..She's been sleeping in her own bed lately, but this is where I find her sometimes::


Charlie is working days right now.. He got a safety recognition yesterday.  They gave him a tool, & his jacket should be here in a couple weeks. Yay Charlie :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment